Bio Pesticide 30 Billion Pib/G Spodoptera Exigua Nucleopolyhedrovirus (NPV) Wdg
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Appearance: Granules
- Toxicity of High and Low: Low Toxicity
- Toxicological Effect: Special Action Insecticide
- Transport Package: Aluminum Foil Bag
- Origin: China
- Source: Naturally Occuring Nucleopolyhedrovirus
- Mode: Stomach Agent
- Trademark: Keyun
- Specification: can be customized
- HS Code: 3808919000
Target pest: Spodoptera exigua(beet armyworm)
Crops: cruciferous vegetables
Concentration: 3.0×1010 PIB/g
Dilution method: 1g with 2500-5000ml water
Product features: eco-friendly; no development of resistance; no harm to natural enemies; no residue and can be applied up to and including the day of harvest and storage.
What is baculovirus bio-pesticides?
Both Nucleopolyhedrovirus(NPV) and Granulovirus(GV) belong to baculovirus which is a naturally occurring microorganism with no harm to humans and animals but only killing targeted pests. When products of NPV/GV are applied on crops and ingested by pests, the virions will be released and replicate massively in the pest body, and then spread all over the body and consume body tissues rapidly. During the course of infection, the infected pests cease to eat and move, and appear sublethal effect. In the end they die from replication of the virions, which leads to liquefaction of the internal organs and tissues. Further more, the proliferated virions diffuse into the environment like a "plague" among and throughout several generations of the targeted pests by fluid or feces from the dead pests, thus effectively controlling field pests in a long term.
It is very important to apply NPV/GV bio-pesticides at the optimal timing. As for Helicoverpa armigera/Spodoptera exigua/Spodoptera litura NPV, the optimal timing for application is from egg-hatching peak to 1st instar. As for Plutella xylostella GV, the optimal timing for application is at the starting point of egg-laying period. It is recommended to introduce insect pheromone lures to forecast and monitor pest occurrence, so as to grasp the optimal application timing to achieve the best control effect with NPV/GV bio-pesticides.
There are several other key points to be paid attention to when applying baculovirus bio-pesticides:
1. Strictly follow the dilution method so the virus particles per mL can reach to a certain amount. It is better to apply frequently.
2. Choose ultra-low-volume spayer. A) it saves product and water consumption; B) it makes better coverage so that pests will ingest sufficient virus.
3. Emphasize spraying to neonatal parts and back of foliage where pests tend to feed so that pests will ingest sufficient virus.
4. Baculovirus is sensitive to UV light. Apply NPV/GV bio-pesticides at dusk or cloudy days to avoid sunlight.
5. If feasible, refrigerate baculovirus bio-pesticides during transportation and same with the storage.
1. HJBI is a high-tech company devoted to R&D, manufacture and marketing of a wide range of bio-control technologies of Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the second largest shareholder of HJBI.
2. Tight cooperation with Institute of Zoology, Chengdu Institute of Biology and Northeast Institute of Geography, all of which are affiliated to Chinese Academy of Sciences.
3. A leading manufacturer and marketer of biological Crop Control Product in China.
4. Provide solutions for Integrated Pest Management Systems.
5. Partnered with biologial control companies in USA, European and Southeast Asian countries to provide technologies and products for integrated solutions.