Spodoptera Exigua Insect Pheromone Lure for Pest Control and Pest Forecasting
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Appearance: Rubber Septum
- Toxicity of High and Low: Non-Toxic
- Trademark: keyun
- Source: Artificial Chemical Synthesis
- Mode: Luring Moths to The Traps
- Origin: China
Insect pheromone is a type of chemical signal emitted by insects to attract members of the opposite sex for purpose of mating. In insect control, pheromone is used to attract insects to traps so that they fail to find mates and thus fail to reproduce, which can effectively decrease the insect population. Meanwhile, insect pheromone lure is used for monitoring the regularity of pest occurrence to give you pest control guidance.
1. Highly specific, only harm targeted pests
2. Extremely sensitive, non-direct contact with plants, environmental-friendly, no harm to human beings, wildlife and natural enemies, no worry for insecticide resistance
3. Prevent the pest outbreak before financial loss
4. Determine the outbreak location and scape more accurately
5. Make sure the right option of pest control strategy
6. Help to select the most suitable control measures and the best timing of application
7. Evaluate the direct effect of control measures
8. Economy, simple operation and time-saving
Field use method:
1. Cut the bag open
2. Take out one piece of lure
3. If use the water basin trap, fix the lure according to instructions
4. Place the trap 20cm higher than crop surface
Maintenance of field trap:
1. Check the number of trapped moths regularly
2. Clean the trap when the trapped moths exceed a certain number
3.15-30 pieces of lure/ha, replace lures every 4-6 weeks
4. If use water basin trap, add water to keep the water level
1. Due to the high sensitivity of pheromone, please wash hands to avoid contamination when apply different pest lures
2. Once open the package, please use them all as soon as possible
3. The trap position and height, and the airflow condition of where the trap is put have influence on the trapping effect.
4. What pheromone lures are adults, so the trapping should start from low density.
1. Pheromone is volatile, please put lures in sealed plastic bags and store them in the refrigerator below 0 ºC.
2. Stay away from high temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
1. HJBI is a high-tech company devoted to R&D, manufacture and marketing of a wide range of bio-control technologies of Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is the second largest shareholder of HJBI.
2. Tight cooperation with Institute of Zoology, Chengdu Institute of Biology and Northeast Institute of Geography, all of which are affiliated to Chinese Academy of Sciences.
3. A leading manufacturer and marketer of biological Crop Control Product in China.
4. Provide solutions for Integrated Pest Management Systems.
5. Partnered with biologial control companies in USA, European and Southeast Asian countries to provide technologies and products for integrated solutions.